I recall comments denigrating Adobe Flash on this List and when I saw the
below I thought y'all might be interested:

https://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

Adobe will be ending support for Flash Player after December 31st, 2020.
We recommend that Flex and ActionScript application and content owners
convert their code to other technology platforms as soon as possible.
For help in this process, HARMAN is equipped and experienced to make
platform recommendations and provide a full range of engineering
support.  Please reach out to them for additional information.

Craig