Yeah thanks. I did that the other day and got some codes which really didn’t
make sense. I need to put the gauges on, I put a can with a pressure gauge on
the other day and it looked like it was OK but the diagnostic suggested the
refrigerant pressure was low.

Thing is it will blow cold sometimes for quite awhile, sometimes for a few
seconds, most of the time not at all. Maybe one of the codes relates to that
behavior though I have not seen anything in the forums that explicitly relates
to these codes or behavior.

--FT
Sent from iPhone