I’m not going to provide an accounting at this point as I don’t know what it
would be. I have a round number in mind, which would be within about 15%-20%
below what I believe to be market price on this car. To be honest, if I broke
even I would be happy, as the things I’ve learned working on this car have been
invaluable and will help immensely in future acquisitions as far as
understanding what will be required to make another car right, if necessary.

-D