"Act of God"  No one's fault unless the county knew the tree was a danger and failed to take appropriate action.

On 16/07/2019 12:06 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
When you live in the country, and the country roads are lined with trees, this is stuff that happens.  Just part of life.

Basil Hayden is a particularly pleasant Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey, apply internally liberally...  quite a cure for what ails ya.  Or gets you to the point where you don't care!

--FT