So this guy has this car listed with 1 pic and very little details.  I send him a message asking for additional photos and what the issues are.  He says it has some rust and dent and a window off track.  I then ask him again for additional photos of the rust areas and interior.  He responds that it is 41 years old and I must not be familiar with old benz.  I guess I fail to understand how needing photos and info of a vehicle he is trying to sell equates to not being familiar with these cars.  I guess he is half right, I am not familiar with HIS car.  So, if you are bored, lets message this idiot asking for more photos and details.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/911477842525475/?ref=messenger_banner

---
https://www.avg.com