Me too!

I was visiting my cousin over the weekend and she had NASATV playing as sorta background decoration.  They were showing various stuff, old films of Apollo astronauts doing stuff, and one brief segment had a friend of mine checking out his T-38 getting ready to go for a flight!  So cool!  He was the only foreign-born astronaut up to that time.

--FT