You should advertise your TD.   Should be worth $1500 to 2K to the morons with cash.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote on 7/22/19 1:58 PM:
1983 Mercedes-Benz 240D
$2,000
Absecon, NJ

Sadly, I feel it's time to part with my beloved Benz.

The powertrain is solid and it has never failed to start right up in the decade I've had it. The car has rust spots in the typical locations and could use new floor pans. Additionally, there is a leak in the rear brake line which will need to be replaced.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time these days to work on the car and it'd be better off in a home that can take better care of it.

Message me for further details.