It's a place for storing junk. Mine has a snowmobile, lawnmower, loader, 60+
lanterns...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 12:18 PM, Frederick Moir via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   What is a garage? Some kind of service
tool?
Fred.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 11:28 AM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Make the time for it. You’ll kick yourself for not doing it earlier.
>
> I had a fuel hose on the 220SEb that cracked this morning. Pulled the car
> into the garage, closed the door, turned on the AC and went out anhour
> later and did the work in relative comfort while the outside air is in the
> high 80s and totally saturated with humidity.
>
> Didn’t even break a sweat doing the work.
>
> -D
>

> > On Jul 23, 2019, at 11:14 AM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've had a 18k BTU window AC sitting in a corner to put in #1 Daughter's
> garage for 9 years. Cutting and framing a hole is no big deal, but getting
> the 240v there is not an easy proposition.  When I changed the timing
> chain guides on her M116, I had to stop every couple minutes to drain the
> sweat out of the smurf gloves.  That was a pain.
> >
> > Max Dillon via Mercedes wrote on 7/20/19 6:03 PM:
> >> I'm really thinking about adding AC to my garage.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred