OK.... I just ripped out the springs and put in air bags so I could
"stance" the car.
Turned up the injection pump so It would "roll coal".
Bored a 5 inch hole in the hood for the "hood exhaust mod".
Installed rubber band tires that are "22's" with "bling wheels".
And, I'm running unprocessed waste vege oil that smells like rancid
hamburgers from all the animal fats mixed in.

What difference does it make if I run an aftermarket oil filter, since I'll
finish trashing the car a week before it's impounded because I was driving
it while boosting crack in the hood.

To sarcastic?