Someone probably got tired of throwing money at it.  If it's silver I could use the hood, RF fender, lower bits, intercooler...

--FT

On 7/26/19 4:21 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Made a trip down to pick it over. It only arrived yesterday but somebody had
already tore apart some of the interior although nothing appears to have been
removed. I was after the muffler which was still there. They had cut the cat
section out so all I had to do was unhook it from the exhaust hangers. Score! I
also pulled the hood ornament, glow plug relay which looked new,  and the
washer tank. I thought about pulling the radio, egr valve since they hard to
get and expensive but I didn’t. Probably should have grabbed the mirrors too. I
may go back for the hood and lf fender. The one on my car in question has a
ding along the front edge and the fender has a ding and peeling paint. Car
appeared to nice and well cared for. Even had a brand new starter on in. As in
appears to have been installed within the last week or 2.

Sent from my iPhone

--FT