Order a master clip for an m100 car (p/n 0009970598). It will work just fine. Also, I place many rags in the chain cavity so that if something should fall, it will land on the rag or fall outside of the motor. This is critical to do when grinding/breaking the old chain as well as covering the cam and other open and sensitive areas. Follow the instructions posted on Dieselgiant's web site. That tutorial was photographed at my shop.

Mathieu
www.oldworldauto.com