I ordered my fancy Benz computer Monday, it was picked up by DHL in Hong Kong
yesterday 7/30 at noon local, on an airplane 5hr later, arrived in CIN Customs
at 10:41am local yesterday, to sorting facility at 11:43pm last night, went to
ATL this morning, then to CHS, and it is out for delivery to me now.

It takes 3 days for the USPS to deliver a letter 10 miles away.

“Free” shipping, they estimated 2 weeks. Now arriving in less than 2 days
(actually “next” day not counting the time aspect). I don’t even know how this
is possible. What a world we live in.

--FT
Sent from iPhone