I checked my strips using a magnifying glass and the amp. says 80.  I have
ordered already for 2 to be shipped and they are 100 A.  Wouldn't those be
better; a bit stronger?  Or could that cause problems?  They are cheap
enough to have to re-order.
I used a heavy wire as a jumper, but not planning on using the car 'till
the new ones arrive.

Thanks for all the advice.

Ralph