So in a discussion about removing the ALDA, some assh*t pipes up and starts
talking about how they removed their ALDA and disabled their wastegate because
they enjoy “sooting” pedestrians, bike riders and others.

Here is Peeps’ response:

Peeps Meuxette That‘s sad. The air you are “sooting all over” has to be
breathed by all of us. Shall I stop by and fart in your face? I mean really,
think about what you are doing. Its It’s pretty immature not to mention
insensitive to everyone, not just those you’re doing it to.

Let’s see if Peeps gets sanctioned for this.

-D