Will probably buy a case of that stuff and give it a try

Fmiser wrote:
rumor has it that Kaleb wrote:

Do you have to use different hoses? Was reading up on it and some people are saying that you need different hoses because it has R22 in it. Freeze12 is R134 mixed with I think 142 or something like that.

Fmiser wrote:
At some time fairly close to Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:23:13 -0500,