I love it when people send the note out about not buying fuel from the major
oil companies.  I work for a small family owned gas / convenience store company
and our bonus is based among other things, profit.  So come on down!
It seems some people don't understand, we are in business to generate a profit
that will sustain our business for years to come and support the families of
all who work here and provide the customer with a service.  The way we do this
is to provide the best service we can and hope the Customer comes back to us.

The way I am going to be able to afford gasoline/diesel is to drive less or
earn more.  And by the way we pay the same price you do for fuel.  No discounts
here.
Mike
Family Vehicles
1981 300SD - My Daily Driver
1982 300TD - Daughters Daily Driver
1973 220 D - Sold to daughters boyfriend as daily driver
1995 Dodge Caravan - Wife's daily driver
1978 MGB - My other car to work on.