My w211 does not have a,trans dipstick  & trans tube has,sealed cover.
This,car 2005 E320 4 matic also did NOT have oil dipstick. I found company
in Poland that makes,aftermarket dipsticks for European cars. So far
dipstick aligns,with computer readouts on oil  i am too old school to trust
computer  on OIL . Sorry Jaime

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI