My internist tried to put me on some statin 15 years ago.  I thought better and
did not.

On my paternal side, my grandmother’s kin were dropping like flies with heart
issues.  My grandfather was of a more sturdy stock and his kin dropped dead
well into their tenth decade, no matter what sort of abuse they heaped upon
themselves.  Granny kicked it at the age of 68 with her second infarct, had
eaten all manner of animal fats and smoked like a chimney.

Dad was a coronary freak show, as was my uncle.  Both were multi bypass and
infarcts.  Cancer killed them.  Two to three decades of heart circus.  I figure
I will just allow the ticker to poop out, but it has yet to do that, and that
has been 15 years past the time dad and uncle first engaged cardiac failure.

No pills for me

clay