Absolutely.

If there was someone in the class that had experience that was relevant to the
material, I did everything I could to engage them and get them to share as long
as time permitted. I always told my students that it would be a learning
experience for me as well, and it always was. I also emphasized that while I
was the “factory guy” I wasn’t the absolute subject matter expert, nor did I
claim to be.

-D