I just booked an AirBNB in South Kingston for Friday night... I'll be up
with the whole family as usual.

What can I bring?  A box of peaches?  Some kind of give away?

I have to figure out what I'm driving.  I find myself with lots of cars all
needing work:
67 300SEL:  I was planning on taking this, but the hydraulic fan coupling
blew an oil seal last week.  I'm trying to source parts to fix it properly.
79 300SD:  I brought this last year... its been sitting since I drove it to
Amelia Island in March and needs an AC compressor
59 219:  Brought this two years ago... a trailing arm bushing failed, so
thats needs to be done before it goes anywhere.

Ideally, I fix all this before mid September anyway.  I should fix the 59
and 67 at least.  The AC in the 300SD might have to wait until next year.

Worst case I drive the W140, which is the most boring, but most comfortable
for everyone

Jaime

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 3:42 PM Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> [image: image.png]
> Mark your calendar for September 14 for another wonderful celebration of
> vehicles and camaraderie.  Once again we  will be at Goddard State Park,
> 1095 Ives Road Warwick RI. Sites 40-42.
> http://www.riparks.com/Locations/LocationGoddard.html
>
> We will start to gather about 10AM for coffee and Dunkin Donuts (It is New
> England).  We will start with Chowdah about 1PM.   Curt will be showcasing
> his latest Coleman cooking and I will steam about 200 littleneck clams.
>

> *Dwight E. Giles Jr.*
> *1982 300CD*
> *2005 E320 4matic*
> *Wickford RI*