That's great Jaime,
While we would love to see one of your exotics, it's about the people not
the cars. My brother put a,quarter million miles on his,w140 400sel .
I think Mary will bring peaches,& other fruit as usual so if you have some
give aways,for the  drawing good, but no need. Just bring you family & come.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI