*The value of these cars is high enough that everyone just throws new
interior in them for cheap (only $6-10k!), steam cleans everything, and
throws them up for sale for huge mark up.  I'm not saying thats the case
with this car, but it could be, which turned off buyers.*

??  The vehicle with all its warts was bid to over $200k.