[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Howdy -
My 78 240D is blowing the fuse that controls the interior overhead lights and clock (maybe other things also - haven't checked yet) and I'm wondering if there's a trouble spot I should check first? Else I'll have to do it the old fashioned way & start troublechecking this week unless someone points me in the right direction.

Fuse F-2 feeds the clock, trunk light, power antenna, front and rear cabin lights (and their switches on all four door) the warning buzzer and hazard lamp timer assembly. I MAY have forgotten a few items.

I'd pay particular attention to the wire(s) going to the trunk light (may break from excessive flexing).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)