Right now our forecast is for minor drama and alarm, designed to impress
the tourists and scare off the truly skittish folk, gradually increasing
(especially during primetime viewing hours) to outright panic by Friday
night, with sheer terror for the rest of the weekend and then incredible
tension and pressure and predictions of doom and gloom thru Wednesday, at
which point the season will be over and we'll be on to the next crisis.
Max
Charleston SC