Here they are, but not in Europe or Down Under. I think it’s a colonialism
thing, maybe?

I shot clays in the UK and Australia with side by sides and over/unders. That’s
where I became familiar with Lanber, a Spanish gun.

And yes, if you’ve shot with anything else before, shooting with a side by side
can be challenging. I didn’t like them myself.

-D