I just googled and a post there came up.  I guess I have not been on BW in a while then, I have not noticed anything new last time I was there.

On 8/31/2019 12:59 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
You actually found something you were looking for on BW with their new
interface? Or did you just Google it?

Their new setup sucks, period. I hate it.

-D

On Aug 31, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes