Same Year Same Color as mine.
Been well pleased with it.
Make sure the Turbo has had the gasket replaced. Turbo sits in the valley between the heads in the rear of the engine. Seal will degrade over time and leak filling up the back part until it runs down
the bell housing.
Figure on getting 26~28 mpg mixed driving 33~34 on the road. The best I have gotten was this summer
got 38mpg between BHM and TYS and that was running 75~80 thru thru hills.
Check the motor mounts. If they haven't been changed they most probably will need changing. I changed mine at 175k rt side was completed collapsed lft side was about half way.
Car drives like a dream handles well in traffic and on the road.
Would I buy another You Betcha.

Russ W.