He is definitely doing a fine job and I will let him know that. I have learned a few things from watching his videos.

MG

Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
He looks like the sort of fellow who would talk to you if he had a minute (or maybe even if he did not have a minute).
Be sure to pat him on the back and tell him he is doing a fine job.

Randy