For those on this list into the sport:

Kids & Clays

We're a proud sponsor of Kids & Clays, a unique organization that
hosts clay target events to raise funds for Ronald McDonald House
Charities (RMHC). See what happened when we joined USA Shooting team
members in the inaugural Kids & Clays event for RMHC of Southern Colorado.

Watch The Video at
http://click.email.vistaoutdoor.com/?qs=e4323936fea0f11edee7e39cfb165dc83b5cfa9664d4c2758dc3940614435347ef881937b29e8ff9242fbadf31ce3e93ea925123b35ef8d9

Throwback Federal Duck Shirt You still can't shoot lead at ducks,
but you'll at least bring back the feel of the old days with this
retro shirt. The old school Federal® Duck flies again on its design,
inspired by a 1950s box of our shells.

Shop Now at
http://click.email.vistaoutdoor.com/?qs=e4323936fea0f11e5a6bf80843768792e62bd057a7cf2b3ad969aa661d16792492a4922ac5ad470e4c98f5acb3070b5e712f2f8a2e9a54bb

Bird Dog Bucks

Get up to $40 back or treat your gun dog right with a free dog swag pack
when you buy Speed-Shok® shotshell ammunition.

Treat Your Gun Dog at
http://click.email.vistaoutdoor.com/?qs=e4323936fea0f11eb002bb66b52743fc630a16ef457723ac7ac45e1aa4f93b3d7a6c18074c9b5b9bcd5592a5a400d45416feab9fb3250c9e

Black Cloud 12 Gauge BB

Let early season honkers have it with this 12-gauge Black Cloud® load.
It pushes its 1½ ounce BB payload -- 60 percent Premium® steel and 40
percent FLITESTOPPER® -- 1500 fps to put geese on the ground.

Buy Now at
http://click.email.vistaoutdoor.com/?qs=e4323936fea0f11e420af716f2f26c9bb7549856125dde96e52de2f05848c2b59a494eb6955a540c06e8436b752ec3d8475249e6a6a8b30d

This email was sent by: Federal | 900 Ehlen Dr, Anoka, MN 55303

Vista Outdoor | 1 Vista Way, Anoka, MN 55303 US