82 300TD

Hi folks
I’m beginning work (again) on my 82 wagon and am planning on driving it to
Austin, TX from Michigan this winter to visit my daughter.  My son-in-law
worked on the rear suspension several years ago and at that time it seemed to
be working well.  Now the rear end of the car drops down after sitting a couple
of days. When I drive, it will slowly recover and work pretty well.
 I know there have been prior discussions about what causes this but I have not
been able to find those emails. Is there a basic troubleshooting guide/tutorial
for the rear suspension on the web or could someone school me on what the fix
might be.

Thanks,
Mike

Hot and humid in Michigan