Manual says both sides are the same.

Kevin Kraly via Mercedes wrote:
Hammer price $13250!!!!! Wow!! I have 12.5% of that money in my 1982 240D with
just under 6x the miles! I need to install an AC compressor in mine as well.
Bonus: I was checking out the trunk and came across some new brake pads and a
set of engine mounts brand new in the package! I knew that it needed the engine
mounts though they aren’t too bad right now. Are they interchangeable or
specific for each side?
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1982 240D 191Kmi, Hildegard, ready for a test drive today

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2019, at 12:30 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes