6th and Wyandotte, right off 1-70...stone's throw from I-70. stocked up  on
three rpe-filters and a main filter and fill up the SD (only half a  tank), so
I'm running B10 righ now...will keep filling up there. Have  to say that I have
not noticed a quieting effect, but I do notice the  difference in smell. My
300Dt friend filled up (nearly full tank) and  said he noticed the noise
reduction the next morning.

  It seems that IP fuel delivery valve rubber (0-rings) are not terrribly
difficult to replace, they come out from the top, with a special tool,  of
course. We are looking into replacing all of ours wtih  viton/synthetic rings
BEFORE any problems occur.

  Chris

Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  270?????  Sounds like a dog chasing
it's tail!
Where's the pump at?  I may use it in the future.

Luther

~ABOUT TIME!!! I saw it and executed a 270 degree u-turn in the 87 300  TD -
~there it was - B20 for $2.65/gal. Couldn't believe it. Tank was  full, so I
~passed, but I'll be back.
~
~  Chris
~
~
~Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
~-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
~-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
~-1985 300SD, 212K, "Wulf"
~-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
~-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"
~

--
Luther KB5QHU
Alma, Ark