On 24/09/2019 5:22 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On September 24, 2019 at 5:40 PM Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
The Impala had separate controls below the touch screen for the HVAC.

The touch screen handled the GPS navigation, backup camera and the sound
system. Not sure if it did anything else.
If it's like my Cruze, the common radio controls (preset station selection and
volume) are duplicated with hidden buttons on the back of the steering wheel.
And there are mechanical knobs/buttons for volume/tuning/power below the
touchscreen and above the HVAC controls.

Mitch.

Yes, I think so. I did not use the buttons on the steering wheel (I did not use the radio) but there are also knobs on the dash below the screen and above the HVAC controls.

Randy