Yep, you understand the damage! ;-)
Larry

On 9/24/2019 5:34 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
I can't remember if Dan's is W124 or W210, but I think it has a leaky evap and
a OM606.

Larry's '91 is a W124/OM602 with recent evap in an apparently not-worth-saving
chassis.
Unless Dmitri or JimC or somebody wants to weld in a bunch of microwave metal
at the rear subframe mounting points...
Mitch.

On September 24, 2019 at 5:23 PM Randy Bennell via Mercedes