You can probably negotiate the shipping. But otherwise they are fine. I
have used them several times. I think you can chat with them by phone once
you have an order together.

Basically you can just walk into your local dealer with a parts quote from
a website and they will match it. That helps with shipping. I just did that
with all the rear suspension arms on the 124. Pick it up when they get it.

I still order from Tom frequently as it is easy and he is responsive and
has my cc #. Not always the cheapest but on expensive stuff he can do a bit
better e.g. sls struts to match the web dealers.