Had the rear shocks, rubber stuff and brakes done last week.  She sure
drives sweet now.  I fear that I tend to let this type repair go too
long.

On another note, I installed the Sirius plug in radio module for my
Clarion radio tonight.  Nice install, it was suggested that I hide the
antenna wire under the rear window rubber, that worked fine.

I put the receiver module in the small compartment on the rear shelf,
it fit fine and is out of harms way.
Now for the funny stuff, I've owned this car for about 4 years and had
never opened that little compartment.  When I did, I found the P.O.
had left me 3 light bulbs and a supply of Trojans!
Hay Rusty, what a deal, free light bulbs!

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

1987 300SDL  240KMI  (Practices Safe Sex}
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  190Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 80 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that
is!