Finally got my passenger window up this morning after cycling the switch a
bizillion times. Pick up my 16 year old from school and what is the first thing
he does? Yup. Now it won't go up again.
So I tried to take out the drivers side switch (to see if I could interchange
it to the other side for a minute to get the window up...I've never messed with
these before so I wasn't sure) and I managed to break the chrome trim around
the top of the switch and the switch erupted in my hand.
When one takes off that trim in an orderly fashion is the switch supposed to
erupt like that?
With the chrome trim piece broken is the switch toast?

If so...

you got 'em Kaleb? Both sides...

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 151K