Well done, Donald!

It’s sort of like how I handle my work - if it’s simple and doesn’t take much
time or effort, I do it and get it off my desk so I have more time and
resources for the bigger jobs.

It’s easy to get caught up and be all over the place - I think most of us tend
to do this when we first get a car, myself included. After I get a breath or
two I try to take a step back and assess the situation to see what things I can
knock off quickly and easily, or things that have to be be done before starting
other jobs.

I just went through this with the “new” E320 CDI. Today I was able to get the
finish clayed, polished and waxed after work. I also updated the COMAND
firmware, got the ash tray put back together, relamped and working, (PO had a
Sirius receiver in it) removed the Sirius antenna from the trunk lid, changed
oil and filter, ran another set of diagnostics on the car, topped off the power
steering, and cleaned some of the surfaces in the interior.

-D