I'm starting to think about a new pickup and the Dodge 3.0l diesel is high on
my list. Our 2010 Dodge is starting to show signs of the tin worm, at 9 years
old and 138,000 miles I'm thinking it might make sense to trade it sooner
rather than later. I usually keep pickups until they're 11 years old but this
one has cost us very little to have which makes me wonder if we've got a bill
looming.
-Curt

    On Thursday, October 10, 2019, 1:58:50 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> On October 10, 2019 at 1:50 PM Rick Knoble via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Cool. Thanks. As soon as I clear my plate of a couple projects, I will be
> scouting for a rust free replacement for my Ranger. Thinking of a Colorado or
> Canyon.

With a 4 cylinder?
https://www.motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/colorado/2016/2016-chevrolet-colorado-z71-4x4-duramax-long-term-verdict/