if you found one would you be able to get parts for it? If its a Chevy truck you can pickup an engine rebuilt kit at the grocery store.

On 10/13/2019 11:56 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with one, but the likelihood of finding
one, even remotely decent, in North America is pretty slim. There are far
better alternatives.

-D

On Oct 13, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes