Mit Klima, or Sans Klima?    If it has Klima, that is where you start.   Klima relay fails often.

Otherwise, I'd start at the plug closest to the clutch.   Likely if you have voltage there when the clutch should be engaged, the clutch coil is bad.   If no volts there, every case I have encountered has been a Klima relay gone over the hill.