Thanks.

I kind of like the cooler here, not so much the cooler further up north.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Heh. I looked to see how could it was going to be for Halloween in my old digs
of Port Washington, WI yesterday. 37F high, 21F low. Brrrr!

Nearly 90F here yesterday, but a cold front went through last night so it’s a
comfy 85F and low humidity. Winter has arrived in Floriduh.

And nice patch job, Manfred.

-D

On Nov 1, 2019, at 3:44 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>