Discussions on climate change are indirectly automotive in nature as cars are
blamed for it. The question I keep asking those who preach that climate change
is man-made is why are the polar ice caps on Mars melting? I never get an
answer. As far as I’m concerned, melting Martian polar ice caps is all the
evidence I need to believe that man-made climate change is a complete and utter
sham.

Sent from my iPhone