There are fewer and fewer people interested in the classics.  Having
acknowledged that, the fellow who won best of show at the local section Show
and Shine this year was early 30’s with an original 1953 sedan he was in the
process of putting back together.  Preservation, not restoration type work.  He
was doing it with his dad, who works at the MB dealer.

The other gathering of younger owners, not section members, but a FB grouping
were doing the Ricerization of the more recent models.  There were no stacks
through the hood at the show

clay