Neither Ace nor Lowe’s will honor warranties on my Craftsman tools, many of
which are second generation tools. I’ve got two ratchets that are worn out
right now and need the little rebuild kits they used to give you. Both
retailers told me “tough beans” when I asked for replacement parts or even a
replacement ratchet for both.

-D