HF wrenches are great, better fit and finish than Craftsman for half the money.
When I did the brakes on the Jetta a few weeks ago I bought my first HF
ratchet. Flex head, fine tooth. It works well and didn't break with a 3'
cheater on it. Time will tell how it lasts but for $9 I'm pleased.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 7:01 PM, Curley McLain via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Crapsman is and has been at ace
hardware also.    They have not
warranted a tool for me for probably 40 years.  THey are even crappier
now.   On fleabay, clowns are piecing out old crapsman sockets and
wrenches for 3x list price.

Better off with tools from HF, or home despot, or even lows cobalt.

As for HF insider: NO