I haven’t, but I’m going to dust some clays on Saturday morning with a bunch of
people from work. Lousy timing as we’re closing on the new house Friday, but I
want to take advantage of rubbing elbows with the bosses at the range...I’ve
been itching to get out there but haven’t been able to find the time.

-D