One would think he could include the battery. He probably paid $500 for the whole car.

Randy

On 22/11/2019 4:33 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
Maybe I could negotiate that aspect?

-_FT

On 11/22/19 4:51 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
He will include the Optima battery for another $1,000.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 4:31 PM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/425178958385217/
    1979 Mercedes-Benz 240 D
    $12,000
    Richmond, VA

    Soft listing. Barn find 240d manual 4 -speed crank window sedan.
    Interior is 9.9 out of 10. Purchased from an estate. Off the road and
    stored indoors since 2001. Factory air conditioning and AM/FM
    radio. I
    have done nothing to the vehicle aside from installing a fresh
    battery
    and airing up the tires. I have not washed nor vacuumed the interior.
    Drove the car home just under 7 miles. Throttle linkage was sticky
    but I
    have freed it up with penetrating oil. This Mercedes is amazingly
    well
    preserved and far too clean of an original example for me to hold
    on to.
    Clean title and I am more than willing to work with your shipper.
    Optima
    battery is not included with sale, original battery shall be
    included.
    Feel free to reach out with any questions. May consider
    interesting trades.