We're supposed to get 3-5" Sunday night. I'm looking forward to it, deer season
starts Monday.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 4:52 PM, Craig via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   We here in New Mexico have gotten snow, as the attached pictures show.
I went outside and measured in several spots and found the depth of the
heavy, wet snow to be 7" (even on a trailer bed not in contact with the
ground). I have been in the process of shoveling.

Craig

P.S. I don't need any wisecracks from you guys who don't have snow.