No answers from me, but I did see something similar that was amazing.   This was 10 yrs ago.   #1 daughter and I had to stay over a night i=on Oahu, so we snagged a room in the back rows of Waikiki, but near the zoo.  After dark, we walked through Duke's alley, and down to the beach, near the police station. (First hotel on the beach side of Kalakaua)(or opposite end from Ft. DeRussey)

There were a few people there near the surfboard racks, and a few of us onlookers.  One onlooker was a lady in a wheelchair, probably about 55.   It looked like she had MS.  after an hour or so, she asked them to play a certain song.  It was clear they all gathered there often and knew each other.  (A little hui) She got up out of the wheelchair and proceeded to hula for a good 5 min or so, and while she was dancing, you'd never know anything was wrong with her.   Then it was over and she was back in the wheelchair.   It seemed the music and willpower reversed the disease for an interlude.

archer75--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 1, 2019 at 11:40 AM
That's interesting, Curt. Since ordinary exercise doesn't help Parkinsons significantly, why does boxing?

https://www.brainandlife.org/articles/exercise-programs-incorporating-boxing-skills-may-help-manage-symptoms-of/

On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 15:03:00 +0000 (UTC)